A well trained, well adjusted dog means harmony all round! Just like with bringing up children, when it comes to training your pup you’re likely to hear all sorts of well-meaning but conflicting views. This is where professional dog training can really help.
We have the following suggested questions for you to use when interviewing. We recommend using open-ended questions so that trainers can explain their philosophy to you in depth.
- What type of training methods do you use?
- Do you have a lot of return clients?
- Can you provide a list of clients we can contact for references?
- Do you belong to any professional associations?
- What are your credentials, certificates and education?
- Do you offer any specialised services like water therapy or service dog training?
- What variations of classes and training do you offer?
Discover & connect with great local businesses in your local area like pet shops, vets, dog walkers and more!
Get real & honest insights about local services and tell others about your experiences by leaving your own reviews.
Make a Reservation
Simply setup an appointment directly from the business listing page using our integrated booking options.
Find dog training in the UK's top locations
Looking for Dog Training near you?
We understand that dog training can be a little daunting, especially if you’re a first time pup owner. Poochd will make finding and booking the perfect local dog trainer a breeze.
You can find local Dog Trainers by searching your location here – we’re here to help.
Articles & Tips
Browse the latest articles and tips from our blog.